Monday, June 11, 2007

welcome to me blog!

how exciting, another blog to post in! woot!

isn't this a pretty blog?

So far, the SFP has been ok. I am highly looking forward to pizza tomorrow and I'm having fun working with my teammates. (perhaps in this order...I do love food.) I can't wait til we get to play with more things--if I have time, I plan on playing with my bloglines account more and add some more feeds to it. And even though I've very attached to my LiveJournal account, this blogger account is much prettier... (tempted to switch).

2 comments:

EM said...

The apparent connection between playgroups and pizza reminds me of Pavlov's dogs (http://nobelprize.org/educational_games/medicine/pavlov/readmore.html), a matter of interest to all friends of K9s.

David Kriegh said...

I'm thinking of switching too. The MySpace blog feature is Not Good. Then we can be Blog Buddies.